how to finance your studies
OTHER FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
FINANCE YOUR STUDIES IN FRANCE
- Students may attend the ASC master’s course within the « International Mobility of Credits » program (Erasmus+ ICM). For details about opportunities to study in Lille within this exchange programme contact your home institution; also refer to map of partnerships of the University of Lille. Deadline is usually February. It cannot be cumulated with an Erasmus Mundus grant. You will have to chose one or the other after selection results are announced.
- More specifically, about Mob-Lil-Ex scholarships: in case of an existing partnership between your home university and the University of Lille; contact us (email@example.com) before the end of March.
- Find out on Campus France website all the oportunities to finance your studies according to your nationality.
- For students from Peru: see the program « Becas del Presidente de la Republica » here and contact Campus France in Lima for more information.
- For Kazakh students – Abaï-Verne mobility programme: 90 grants are available for students attending the second year of a master programme. Deadline is June 26th.
- Refer to the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs to find out about financing your study project in France
- Check on the website of the French embassy in your country for possible offers
The French I-SITE ULNE foundation provides financial support to ASC self-funded students, as part of the “Science for a Changing Planet” graduate programme. They offer study grants for incoming international students into Lille (3500€/year) and mobility grants for outgoing mobilities of students to partner HEIs.
Click here to find out more about the application procedure
FINANCE YOUR MOBILITY PERIODS
- Erasmus and/or other local mobility grants are available for non EM-granted students to finance mobility within the ASC network. We advise you to contact the International Relations Office of your host universities a few months before the mobility period starts.
- DAAD is the main source of funding for international students in Germany. Search DAAD’s scholarships data base here.
- Click here to find out more about other funding institutions in Germany
- Grants are announced on a yearly basis to finance your second year studies in the university of Bologna
FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR THE WINTER SCHOOL
Each year a winter school is organized by one of the ASC Consortium members. Students have to attend at least one winter school during the two-year program. The Utrecht Network, partner of the ASC Consortium, can provide grants to non-holders of the Erasmus Mundus scholarship for attending the winter school.
The application to the Utrecht Network hospitality fund is filed by the ASC programme.