DeADLINES FOR APPLICATION
Application for admission in the ASC programme is entitled for highly motivated students holding a Bachelor in Chemistry or equivalent education in the field of Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry or Chemical Physics.
Alternatively, students in their last year of first higher education degree can produce an official certificate of registration produced by a Higher Education Institute (however, candidates must be awarded by the time of enrolment in the ASC programme).
Students from all over the world are welcome to join the programme. So far, students of more than 50 different nationalities have joined the course.
All courses of the programme are taught in English. All applicants must have a good command of the English language and therefore attest a B2 English level or equivalent. This can be done in a number of ways, including through an internationally recognised test such as TOEFL or IELTS, or a University letter attesting English is the medium of instruction of your higher education.
The minimum test scores are:
IELTS: an overall mark of 6.5 and no section below 5.5
TOEFL: Paper-based: a total score of 570
Cambridge: CAE, CPE
Duolingo: > 100
Please check the following remarks before completing the Online Application:
- Before starting your application, make sure you have all the required documents you will have to attach to your application (in appropriate format, and complying with the maximum size allowed).
Please consult the "Application checklist" and the "Application guide".
- The application form must be filled out in English.
- All provided documents must be in English or translated into English. In such case, provide both original documents and an English translation approved by the university that delivered the original document or by an official translator.
- The online application procedure takes time. Do not wait until the last moment to apply and prevent the platform from shutting down due to too many last-minute applications.
- Incomplete and/or invalid applications will not be considered.
- If you submit more than one application, only the most recent one will be considered.
Step 1: fill in the administrative form with your personal data.
Note that this first step (personal information) is definitively validated after submission.
Step 2: You will receive an email of confirmation with a login and a password which will grant you access to the complete application form (check your spam box if necessary).
Please, keep your details (username and password) as you will need them to resume your application before final submission.
Your form can be corrected as often as you wish until you submit it (final step).
Step 3: You can now upload all required supporting documents:
- Copy of passport (1 page concerning personal details) or valid ID document
- Certified copy of your diploma(s) / degree(s) certificate(s) including a certified translation into English if applicable or enrolled certificate from your university (for last year students)
- Certified copies of university transcripts – including certified translations into English if your transcript is in another language and does not include any English translation
- Copy of an official language certificate attesting B2 level in English skills or equivalent (TOEFL/IELTS or other recognised English test scores or an official letter from your University attesting that English is/was the medium of instruction of your higher education)
- 2 original recommendation letters
- Proof of current and exact place of residence (Certificate of Residence)
- Other document you consider relevant for the application
When you are done, you can validate your application.
After submission of your application, you will receive an automatic acknowledgement of receipt by e-mail (check your spam box if necessary).
Before applying, please make sure to meet the above-mentioned prerequisites.
CERTIFICATE OF RESIDENCE
The purpose of the certificate of residence is to prove your current place of residence, i.e your current postal address. Therefore, your name and your own address need to appear on the document as well as the date of issuance of the document.
The document must have been issued by an official institution within 12 months before the application deadline.
Documents such as birth certificate, passport, driving licence, national ID card, etc. will not be accepted.
We want to have your current personal postal address and not your working address.
Documents such as a bill, a rent receipt or an official document from your city hall would be considered as a valid proof of residence.If you live with your parents (or anyone else), kindly provide us with a valid proof of residence with their names on it and an ID. Also, you shoud ask them to draft and sign a declaration of honour attesting that you are actually living with them.
Use of personal data
The European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA), in the context of managing the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees, collects and processes the personal data of some of the candidates. In particular, certain data of the scholarship holders (students and scholars), non-scholarship holders and reserve list candidates is shared with the Agency through the EACEA Mobility Tool and treated according to the following privacy statement.
Personal data is collected and used in accordance with the Regulation (EC) N° 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18.12.2000 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data (OJ L8 of 12.1.2001, P.1).